Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Free Poverty






How much do you know about Geography??? I won't tell your teacher but I'd like you to play and comment about it.
Give me your name and give me your score. I did it quite well, don't you think so?
You can donate water like that game about rice. I don't know if it's true or not. I hope they are really helping , by the way you're practicing Geography.
The site linked here has changed and it has deleted the Geography game, so sorry.
I'll keep it as an interesting experience by the comments of my students.

But you want to play...really? so here you're.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I donated 143 cups of water.

Eugenia-Flavia

Anonymous said...

I donated 269 cups of water

Esteban- Sol - Aime

Anonymous said...

i`m Nicolás Escobar i donated 38 cups.

BYE.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

they are:emanuel lorenzo,lautaro gil di palma

they are donate 432 cups of water

susanacanelo said...

I'm......
I donated.......cups of water.


If you are a group:

We're........
We donated......cups of water

Anonymous said...

I´M MONICA
I DONATED 3 CUPS OF WATER

Anonymous said...

we are juan pablo sraiber, alexis pagnone y nicolas pulido
i donated 908 cup of water

Anonymous said...

I'm Sofia Pavone.
I donate 125 cups of water.

Anonymous said...

i am Martin Aguirre Fittipaldi i donated 608

Anonymous said...

I'm Luciana Caffasso.
I donate 99 cups of water.

Anonymous said...

hello susana!
i`m daniela santos.
i live in 25 de mayo

Anonymous said...

I´m Belen Yezzi
I donate 90 cups of water

Anonymous said...

I'm Lucila Moriones, I played the game and I donated 71 cups! I think this game would help a lot to the children from the most contaminated countries.

Anonymous said...

SEÑORA DONE 93 TAZAS, VIO QUE GENEROSO SOY, NO ? AJAJJAJAAJ !

MITO BALBIANI

Anonymous said...

done 43 tazas

angelani juan ignacio

franco said...

i am franco perez